Thursday, July 03, 2008

Starting Over... Again...

So, I am suddenly wide awake tonight and am wandering around from blog to blog. It is random, but I felt the need to catch up on some old blogs and to visit some new ones. Then, I got inspired.

I used to blog all the time in college. Then I got busy and stopped. Well, I got busy being an "adult" and no longer had anything fun to write about. Somehow, it was boring to write daily posts that said "life is normal.... I wake up and go to work." There wasn't much going on in life then (at least, not that I wanted to advertise!).

Now, though, I have gotten connected to this great group of people and would love to get to know them all better. This line of thought is what started the blog wanderings earlier. Then, I realized something. Relationships can't be one-sided (that is called STALKING!); so, I am going to attempt to share as much as I am consuming. I don't think I write as well as other people, but we'll see. Hopefully I will be able to keep this up and someone will get something out of this rambling page. Anyway, that is the point I guess.

No comments: